FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas {US-NV}
View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2023, 9:59 pm
Single_Flyer

Just finished a one night stay using a free "Be Our Guest" certificate. Still had to pay the $51 resort fee. As a Diamond received a Strip view "upgrade" but was told no suites. They did comp my entire breakfast ($39 including tax and tip) rather than just the $25 credit which was a nice gesture. Was given a Noon "late check out" when I asked. No early check in; I arrived at 1 and had to wait until 4pm for my room.

The rooms are very nice (though small). The main restaurant is closed; so food is available during the day on the 3rd floor at Zen Kitchen or SkyBar at night. Breakfast in Zen Kitchen was very good, as was the service.

I like the location even though it is a pain to get into right now with the construction at the main entrance.

I probably won't return as I usually get cheap/comped rooms at MGM Resort properties. It was a decent stay but not above and beyond what you might get at other high end Vegas hotels.

More of my review is here: https://singleflyer.com/2023/02/20/w...-vegas-review/