FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills {US-CA}
View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 2023, 1:24 pm
HonoraryOrange

Programs: Delta DDM 720, SPG Unobtainium, CC Adamantium, can I keep bragging now?
Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
Easy Tiger!

The hotel does offer standard room availability that can be used with FNC and/or 120K points for non-handicapped rooms. It just goes fast! I have two rooms booked for next month that were booked that way. I have stayed there a few times on FNC/points where the room was booked as handicapped. But always moved to a non-handicapped room at check-in.

Please tread lightly before bringing your concerns to the “right people”. All you stand to gain is getting the hotel to remove options to use our certs.
You are absolutely incorrect about other rooms. The only rooms available for booking with a Free Night Award are the Accessible rooms. Points are on a totally different system and can basically always be booked.

As for your last line... gross.

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
"Please tread lightly before bringing your concerns to the “right people”. All you stand to gain is getting the hotel to remove options to use our certs."

This
Also gross.

Kind of sad that you people care more about the possibility of a Free Night Award chart being changed than you do people who actually need those rooms.