FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways and American Airlines Soho Lounge - JFK Terminal 8
Old Feb 6, 2023, 8:21 am
fender5787

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by chistery
It was fish, chips and mushy peas on Saturday, can't remember what the other options were. Delivered in a few mins, not the 15 it stated.

Took three people to decide if my aa bp that said emerald was good enough to let me in. When I said ba gold I was pointed to Greenwich, so they discussed it some more and eventually decided I could enter Soho.

Nice and quiet at lunchtime, well, not busy I should say. It's the same as Chelsea it seems. Someone talking at one end if the room can be heard from anywhere.

Four people waiting for the lift this time, until I pressed the button.
Ooof, so sounds like the same menu of fish n chips, butternut squash curry, and burgers remain, oh well. Interesting you had issues with getting access as a non-AA/AS OWE. I had no problems last month, but there does seem to be some variance reported. You’d think by month three access issues would be fully hammered out and all staff would know the (pretty simple imho) access rules, but guess not!