FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread
Old Feb 4, 2023, 8:00 pm
chris63
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Viennafly
Will report back.
Was initially planning to ask again for a latelatelate check-out at 8:00 PM in my hotel and then head to Changi early and enjoy the new lounges and have a nap in one of the private rooms of the T3 lounge. I think I remember my last visit at the T2 SQ FCL (must have been 7 or 8 years ago): At 10:30 PM the warm buffet was cleared and there was no bartender anymore, there were only a handful of pax left for the LH flight to FRA and the LX flight to ZRH. And there are no naprooms in the T2 lounge, right?
Alternatively, I could book an extra night in my hotel and then checkout at 11:00 PM. I decided to do this in Nov 2021, when LX177 was delayed to 1:30 AM. This was due to crew rest time issues, crew arrived early morning on LX176, then was in hotel quarantine and had to depart same night. Was impressed that I received a personal call from the LX Office in Zurich in the morning announcing the foreseeable delay, as LX176 had arrived late.
T2 FCL has not changed as far as i know, no nap rooms, the food was still there but the bar tender did go off duty, i was ok with free pour of Piper rare