FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry - Dual Citizenship
View Single Post
Old Feb 1, 2023, 3:07 am
Leedsflyer

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
Originally Posted by Varus50
You're probably fine still using the automated gated (your choice lol) but I'd go to a centre ASAP to have them add your other passport. Don't know if you can do it remotely. I had mine revoked at a centre when I was applying for an APAC card.
I already did this once in the Autumn before I thought about this issue lol. And I have told them about the 2nd Citizenship via my recent ESTA so they do know about it though I can imagine it's possible the ESTA system doesn't talk to the GE system ;-). Probably I'll see what the queue is like as I immigrate and if not too long, then I'll go manual, otherwise I'll do automated and declare in DC. Or maybe I can still use the GE machine and talk to the officer as I give them the printout (can't remember from last time at EWR* if there was a person to give the printout to or whether there was an e-gate where it got scanned.

*EWR rather than IAD direct because I want to be sure to get my 4 segments in for this year. Almost certainly I will be back again but in these uncertain travel times...