FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Airbus A380: Which are the best seats? Master discussion thread
Old Jan 31, 2023, 7:56 am
PETER01
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by Dom Fly
Flying back from LA in WTP on A380 for the first time. I am traveling on my own and not sure if it is worth paying nearly £70 for seat selection there are still a couple of window seats left in row 66 & 67 the other seats available are all the middle row seats.

Its a night flight and would usually opt for a window seat however the bins on the side means you cant rest agains the wall? The bins are useful for day flights and in CW like the upper-deck 747. So potentially to just have an aisle seat in the middle section and hope no one sits in the middle seat.

Any advice? Only see F & CW discussions
As it's an overnighter I'd probably just take an aisle middle seat but you'd have to OLCI quickly I think if you didn't want to pay for a window seat. I'd avoid the last 2/3 centre rows Otherwise row 66 is OK. See a wee review and photos here which will give you an idea. (includes bin, window view and 66A view. If you do a raw google search you can see how close the loos, 67/68 are)

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21623505-post129.html

Pete

Last edited by PETER01; Jan 31, 2023 at 8:06 am