FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew member arrested at LGW for being 'drunk and under influence'
Old Jan 30, 2023, 9:21 am
Jimmie76
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by Waterhorse
The Captain would not have requested that anyone was breathalysed, that is entirely down to the police how they go about their duties and evidence collection. The Captain, suspecting an intoxicated crew member would have asked to be met by the police, they take it from there, and deal with it, including releasing other passengers who are all potential witnesses, from whom statements may well need to be taken before they disappear.
I was held along with a few other people on a train when some nut job decided to vandalise the train. This was a few years ago now, the BTP (British Transport Police) boarded the train carriage I was in and asked us all to remain seated. The culprit was identified, cuffed and removed from the train whilst an officer went round asking people what they saw. When he reached me I said I was sorry but asleep for most of the journey and he moved on. Once everyone had been spoken to we were allowed to leave.