FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 20th Annual AGM: BNE Sat 25 Feb 2023
View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2023, 9:18 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
20th Annual AGM: BNE Sat 25 Feb 2023

Finally getting around to planning the AGM this year - thanks to all who have reminded and cajoled me Bundy Bear og and nlagalle

Where: BNE QC (in 2019 we were positioned next to the QC Bar, in a roped off area, in the QC - awaiting advice that it will be in the same position).
When: 2pm Saturday, 25th February 2023 (note slightly earlier time as there is another function in Brisbane same night run by HFC)
What: We sit around and talk everything related to travel programs, tricks and traps.

RSVP: to this thread, I'll keep a running list of attendees (Platinum - Yes I'm a definite; Gold - I'd like to come, let me organise myself; Silver - I'm a possible/maybe; Bronze - Sorry, I'm a scratching; Copper - reserved for @penegal). Also put your QFF status if it's not already shown

Now in order to correctly constitute a meeting notice, here are the minutes of the last meeting: 18th Annual AGM: BNE Sat 22 Feb 2020 (as I couldn't organise 2021 and last year I had COVID)

We had a quorum and there was a speech and questions, plus a resolution actually put to the meeting, voted on and carried unanimously.

Attendees:

Qantas Staff:

The current RGM has been invited, but cannot attend

Platinum
QF WP (Gold)
nlagalle (Platinum)
Storyteller (Platinum)
Bundy Bear (Gold)
serfty (Platinum)
samh004 (Gold)
doug_westcott (Plat)
Kiwi Flyer (Plat)
tuapekastar (Plat)
og (Plat)
caviack (Gold)
Scenicbumblebee (??)
anat0l (Platinum)

Gold

lowjhg (Plat)

Silver

Bronze
DownUnderFlyer
kpc
kirkwoodj
Bluesky
Princess fiona
Itsalongwaydown
Fyfan

Copper
penegal

Arrival & departure information for attendees will be included in post #2 (once advised by attendees)

Last edited by QF WP; Feb 22, 2023 at 8:00 pm Reason: updating list to 23/02/23 13:00