FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [SHUT DOWN] Unofficial Advanced AC Reward Search Tool (cowtool)
Old Jan 24, 2023, 7:37 pm
andiexu

Allow me to write a thank you post here.
I discovered this tool around the end of November. The reason for this was that I wanted to find a flight from the east coast of the US to Europe at the right time. I will meet there with my family because of the epidemic and visa reasons. I haven't seen them for 3 years. I miss my family very much, especially my parents. I am their only child. But because my parents work, they only have free time in summer. We all know that flying from the United States to Europe in the summer is especially expensive. And I have some MRs that I want to use up. But have not been able to find a suitable ticket. It took me about a week to learn and research the knowledge of airplane mileage. But there is always no able to find a good award ticket for some reason. Like: too much points or no result at that date.
I'm one of the lucky ones, I got an account when signups reopened (whether it was Monday or last Friday, I can't remember) and it took me about 20 minutes to get familiar with the tool, and then I found an award ticket that not very expensive. Although I haven't booked a ticket (because my current points are not enough), but this gave me enough confidence to continue my search later. This really is the greatest tool! A real big thank you to the author for taking the time to help everyone. I wish everyone can find the mileage ticket that suits them.