FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - “Best” airline for business class London to Nashville?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 8:31 pm
bitterproffit

Programs: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SuperFuzzed
Hello, I’m thinking of booking a business class return to Nashville from London (Gatwick or Heathrow - don’t mind). It will be a once in a life time experience sort of trip. I’m excited about all of it - spending time in lounges before the flight too

I was thinking of booking British Airways since whilst I barely have any Avios, I would like to collect some. And also, I have a little discount from a former staff member. However, I’ve seen some posts suggesting BA’s business class is something to be desired these days. Is that true? Is BA Club World still good? Or if not, are their airlines flying they route that others would highly recommend for business class experience?

Thanks.
BA is non stop. Everything else is a connection and you will have to go through US Customs, retrieve your checked luggage, recheck your luggage and sometimes transfer terminals. Then you fly a smaller plane to Nashville.

I think you will have access to the AA lounge upon your return flight, and the 'Grand Lobby' is opening this week which will allow you to get from the AA lounge to the BA gate. (It was split for a year)

While I wasn't a huge fan of BA's Club World, being able to land in Nashville, be through US Customs, retrieve my bags and be home within an hour was a huge benefit. Your flight will be the only one at Customs and even without Global Entry, it will not take very long at all. Then you pick up your bags and go catch an Uber/Lyft downtown. You will be downtown, checked into your hotel, and at your first honky tonk within 1.5 hours of landing.

No matter how you go, have a great time! But I have flown home from Europe a lot of times and you really can't beat that non stop arrival into Nashville. Its so convenient.