FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Homes & Villas by Marriott Experiences and Discussions
Old Jan 21, 2023, 3:21 pm
brianinok

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum / Hyatt Discoverist / IHG Diamond / American Airlines Executive Platinum
Picture Problem

All, I am trying to find a property in HI to use some points but I am having an awful time looking at pictures. All I get when I look at pictures on the Marriott Homes & Villas website is a small box with ? when I am in Safari. I use a Mac with Safari but I've also tried Chrome. I get the same thing. I have also tried on my iPhone and the exact things happens. Typically, when I search I get the property image, then when I open the property that same property image shows up (for the first property or two of the search), but if I try to look past that one photo all I get is a ?. This has been happening for weeks and I thought the problem might go away but now I really need to start researching this trip but I can't without photos.

I have searched online and this doesn't really seem to be a widespread problem but I thought maybe someone here had run into it. All my settings are in order, and I even tried lowering security briefly to see if that helped. It didn't. I have even found some of the same properties on other websites and found the same photos and had no problem viewing them on other websites. I have ZERO trouble viewing photos of anything on any other website I visit for work or travel or whatever. It's just Marriott Homes & Villas....

Last edited by brianinok; Jan 21, 2023 at 3:26 pm Reason: Add more detail