FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!
Old Jan 18, 2023, 1:14 pm
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by kahuna1993
Dear William ,
we are HH member since 1995 . We have 15 + years as HH Diamond and clocked close to 900 stayed nights on our way to HH Diamond for life .
We are getting downgraded at the end of March 2023 because like many others we could not travel during the past year due to covid-regulations.
We inquired last week to HHonoursdesk about our ' once in a lifetime HH Diamond extension ' and how we can request this Diamond extension for 2023 till March 2024 . Today we got as reply to our request from HHonours desk that if we wanted an extension of our HH Diamond for 2023 we should have requested this between Jan.16 and March 24 , 2020 !!!!
Quote : On 17 Jan 2023, at 22:36, Hilton Honors <[email protected]> wrote:
"Hi XXX,Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your status; we would be happy to assist you with your extension.We apologize; for us to extend your status, you would have had to submit your application between January 16, 2020, and March 24, 2020.... "

On the HH website however I found remark that all HH Diamond members who requested an extension in 2020 would be able to request this extension again at a later time because all HH Diamonds got an automatic extension till 2022 which later became 2023 !
We did not request an extension in 2020 nor did we see the need to request anythig in 2021 or 2022 as we got on paper the confirmation we were good till end of March 2023 .

Can you please have a look at the current process of how to proceed in 2023 for a request to get HH Diamond extension till March 2024 , especially as we are travelling to Conrad Seoul for a 3 week stay in June 2023 and would prefer to be there as HH Diamond level guests !

ps : tried to PM you with our HH# and personal info but received this message :
"Hilton Honors Ambassador has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
My apologies, but I've been away from the office for the holiday. When that happens, private mail is disabled here and folks are directed to reach out to [email protected] for assistance.

I would suggest sending them your situation and eliminating the middle man (me) because that is who I would be directing your inquiry to. Basically, if they can't fix this for you, no one can.

Best regards,

William