FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Secrets Impression Moxché -- Playa del Carmen REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 16, 2023, 2:03 pm
bgriff

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by JoeWoodstock
Thanks for the comprehensive review -- much appreciated!

You mention the included wine was bad -- I assume that was by the glass. Can you also buy glasses or bottles of better wine, and are the prices reasonable or otherwise?

Thanks,
--woodstock
The included wines are available by the bottle in the minibar and by the glass in bars and restaurants, as far as I could tell it was the same lineup everywhere.

Restaurants do also sell bottles of wine ... I did not look closely at the offerings but the prices were in the $75-low $100s range, which seemed like a high starting point to me, so I didn't look any further and don't know if the quality was at all commensurate. Some coupons were provided at check-in that could take $10 off the price of a bottle (multiple coupons were provided, though only one could be used per bottle).

There is also a wine cellar store near the coffee shop ... I didn't investigate further so don't know how it works exactly but I saw something about wine tastings being offered there, I assume for a price, and I am guessing they also sell bottles you could take to your room or possibly to dinner with you.