FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2023 Has anyone actually received a Centurion Card invite?
Old Jan 12, 2023, 8:49 pm
exigence

Programs: Amex MR; Chase UR
It will be interesting to see how this year goes for this thread given the economy.

A personal question: for myself, I was able to get the JP Morgan Reserve. I primarily use this and the Amex Platinum, and I use the latter where benefits help (e.g., FHR) and the former for most everything else.

My collective annual spend is not near the rumors of $250k-$500k for the card. However, I anecdotally have seen mention that living in a lower CoL area, and having a thicker credit and client file with Amex, may help chances of getting one. It's all speculation anyhow.

Part of me wants to focus in on trying to get an invitation and try to capitalize on its benefits -- moving virtually all spend to the Platinum, etc. I have updated my income and assets with Amex and submitted the interest form.

The rest of me thinks I am being silly and should leave it alone, focusing on my JPMR as basically a CSR plus better service and United Club, plus the Platinum, and putting my time and money to better use.

Curious as to others' thoughts, especially those with any experience with the cards.