FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at YYZ
Thread: Cars at YYZ
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2023, 4:20 pm
trtcttcgo

Originally Posted by huskyflyer
Anyone know what PCARs YYZ ussually has or is it like some Canadian locations where a PCAR almost guarantees you a GXAR because there are so little PCAR/LCARs? PCAR is only a bit more for a few days than a FCAR. I understand FCAR grants me access to the aisles. I just want a nice sedan that's a bit better than a Malibu/Camry but also want it to be fuel efficient. I had an Infiniti a while back and the gas milage was way too high compared to the BMW 330i, which gets near identical milage as a Camry/Malibu despite being more powerful
They definitely have a bunch of Chrysler 300s, which is technically their LCAR class but is usually readily available in aisles. Depending on the day but inventory wise they do have a lot of BMW/Merc and I've rarely seen Acura/Lexus/Infiniti in the last year. I've done LCAR reservations and got BMW 330i and Merc GLC300, but one time the guy wouldn't budge and wouldn't offer anything better than the 300. That was in the summer though when their inventory was a lot tighter. I'm EE, not sure if that affects anything and I've never done a PCAR reservation.