FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]
Old Jan 9, 2023, 10:35 am
tods27

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by purdue1015
Hi All,

Have an award ticket coming up next week. ORD BRU EDI and back. Booked through UA with UA miles. BRU EDI BRU on Brussels metal.

My question is regarding the document check for the SN operated EDI BRU leg. In the UA app I have a green "travel ready" checkmark for the entire outbound trip and then BRU ORD leg. It seems to not give me a way to approve my passport for EDI BRU. I don't see a way in the Brussels app to enter passport information.

Is there anyway I can proactively fix this? Or just plan on checking in at the counter day of EDI BRU?

Thank you!
Call UA and ask for the SN Record Locater (PNR) - you used to be able to get this in My Trips on UA.com, but it seems to have disappeared again. Then go to the SN website (or better yet, their smartphone app), and go to "Plan and Manage" > Retrieve Booking > Lookup Single Itinerary. Enter your data, then when the reservation comes up, click "Edit Booking" and there is an option to "Enter Entry Data".

In the SN App, you have to pull up the reservation, click on one of the legs, then you get an option to "Manage my Booking". Scroll down to "Passengers" and open the details, then select "Modify" and you can enter your Passport information there.