FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2023 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Jan 4, 2023, 2:30 pm
happiest_at_40000

Programs: AA Platinum
So here is a first, for me at least..... Got to open the tray table and have a meal on PHX-LAX.... Small salad with nice crsip fresh lettuces, red onion, olives & cucumber as well as feta cheese. A nice balsamic vinaigrette as well. Cookie dessert & a packaged roll. This experience is all due to a really awesome FA who I guess sensed I was starving (I had asked for a 2nd round of packaged nuts and if she had the snack basket or even some pretzles). She had neither of those but after seeing me have 3 nuts & 4 biscoffs she comes back with a tray of food that the captain passed on eating and set me up. Place mat, napkin w/ cutlery, the whole nine yards. Probably a first and last time to have a meal on PHX-LAX (although I guess now we know the flight deck does get food on a 55 minute flight). At any rate, this FA was super nice and proactive even on a short flight and obviously went out of her way to bring me food how she did.

I have to say overall my experience with the FA's is generally good and often you get an awesome one. I find the lounge agents far worse and the gate agents even worse than the lounge agents.