FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2023 Has anyone actually received a Centurion Card invite?
Old Jan 2, 2023, 2:57 pm
Visconti

Originally Posted by tangfish
No, it's not worth it and it hasn't been for awhile... that is my opinion anyways. I used to be able to eke out value meeting the cost in about half of the years I had the card, but ever since the addition of the Equinox gym membership for $3,500 a year, and the fact that I don't have an Equinox location within two states of where I reside, it has become impossible to recoup meaningful value for the AF paid. I'm a Centurion and later a Business Centurion of 20 years as of 2023.
While there’s an Equinox where I live now, I’m sure wherever I’m locating to will be without one. Assuming I’m even given the option to transfer my Bus Cent to my new outfit, the benefit analysis would be similar except the cost of the annual fee will be borne by me entirely. At this point, not sure if they’ll even consider a transfer since I’m essentially starting a new outfit absent of any track record or history.

I may have to reapply and have no idea how one does that absent an invitation. I haven’t even spoken with them regarding my Bus Amexes for almost a decade—everything has been handled by my assistant.