FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEWBIE LOUNGE 2022-2023: Ask AA newbie questions here - flame-free thread
Old Dec 31, 2022, 2:26 pm
safari ari

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by erdoran
What’s a reasonable amounof time to receive partner lps? I’ve completed the outbound portion of a 30+ hr itinerary 2 days ago but lps haven’t shown up.

trip purchased through IB website, flights on BA, IB, QR. I called IB with my Aadvantage number immediately after booking.

the booking seemed a bit messed up-when I checked in with BA for my first flight he said the ticket was disconnected and did something to fix it. He was only able to check me in for the BA and IB segments; I had to check in with QR when I got to MAD. The BA guy said he didn’t see my Aadvantage no so I had him re-add it.

is this delay normal or should I follow up. The website says “3 days after flying “-does that mean the entire itinerary? Eg can’t expect LPs till I complete inbound? I’m kinda eager to get my LPs from outbound because I’ll hit platinum pro/owe from them whicj of course will be nice for trip home.

tia
Originally Posted by JJeffrey
Two days is nothing for not seeing partner flight credit, especially for a complex itinerary like that, unfortunately I would give at least a week before submitting the request.
I’m at about 45 days since my BA marketed IB operated flight not crediting. Wouldn’t hold your breath.