FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric Center City Philadelphia REVIEW MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 20, 2022, 9:52 pm
zoneflyer

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AS MVP Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
2 nights

Wrapped up a decent stay for 2 nights. Paid rate for basic King.

1. Reached out to the hotel ahead that we will be arriving very early around 8am, they were able to accommodate for early check in. Due to a busy weekend, we were assigned a King Deluxe room first when we arrived then later upgraded to a high floor Corner Suite in the afternoon. Really appreciate the gesture for very early check in as it was a life saver, we were able to rest a bit and shower coming from a west coast red eye flight. Proactively offered late checkout but we declined.
2. Our corner suite was tastefully decorated, with everything from art pieces to furniture that hit my liking. The bed was very comfortable as well. Living room area was a bit small but overall enough space for the two of us. Each floor only has one corner suite.
3. Breakfast is in the hotel restaurant next to the lobby, Globalists gets $25 per person which was communicated during check in, it is quite enough as the prices on the menu is reasonable. We went a bit over one day and the charge was taken care of during check out. However, the food quality was just subpar. Omelette was a bit stiff and the juices were obviously from wholesale bottle, the chai latte was surprising good though.
4. There is a spacious gym on the 3rd floor and decently equipped.
5. Got a bottle of red wine as welcome amenity to celebrate our honeymoon. A written welcome note as well.
6. Staffs were all helpful and polite, requests items were delivered to room promptly. We decline room cleaning since we were only staying for couple nights so cannot comment on it.
7. One service fail was an obviously used towel folded among the other towels after we checked in, dirty and with human hairs all over. Quite disgusting but I’m willing to believe it was an oversight by the cleaning staff. Another issue was the AC/heater was too loud for such a new hotel, I learned to get used to it but my wife didn’t sleep well due to the noise.

Overall, a good stay and we would return. Hotel honors Globalists benefits and took care of our requests.

Last edited by zoneflyer; Dec 21, 2022 at 6:22 am