FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Dec 16, 2022, 9:12 am
truncated

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by nologic
Thanks!

So it looks like the entrée choices are going to be blackened chicken (not sure if that’s hot), rigatoni, pasta, and herb crusted beef.

I am a beef guy, although I am often disappointed by airplane beef, but it looks like the best option for me… We are seated in rows two and three by the window… I have not seen any discussion of these items, does anyone have any opinions and experiences with these entree options ?

Also, this is not a Delta1 flight, are going to get lesser wines?

Given that this is not a Delta1 flight am I correct that we do not get access to the Delta club pre departure?

And why can't we pre-order entree online?
Haven't had any of these options but agree that the beef looks the best of the lot. And the evening BOS-SEA is even numbered so being in row 2/3 is probably helpful for getting your first choice as well.

No clue about the wines, but you're correct in that there's no Sky Club access. And as for the no pre-ordering there's some speculation here that it's an issue with all 321neo flights: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34770470-post1418.html (although I personally think that it may have to do with the fact that the BOS-SEA menus are on the domestic D1 site and not the regular F one which confuses the system)