FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I am going to admit it - I like the new SAS app [SAS App and Website Discussion]
Old Dec 16, 2022, 3:37 am
SK2751

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
It's super well hidden. I do not have any flights booked in the coming days so cannot confirm, but I believe it shows up a few days in advance at the very bottom of the trip page. I do not think one needs to be checked in, but cannot be 100% sure. It is pretty cool to see how "your" aircraft is advancing throughout the day, from where it is coming, and how much time it has for the rotation. For me it was particularly useful in CPH and ARN, but also in outstations it allows you to quickly assess whether there will be a delay, quite a bit earlier than it is actually announced.

Another cool feature is the live progress of boarding on the front page. You can see whether the boarding system has been opened, and what is the percentage of the passengers that have boarded. Has helped me to decide to speed up my walk to the gate, and once on board helps to know earlier whether the boarding is completed.

Things are hard to find in this app - the creative and very dynamic design is my only complaint. The old app was organized much more logically. I think it took me two weeks to realize there is a tab bar in the bottom that helps navigation. The white background kinda makes it blend with the rest of the page. But it does look good.

Last edited by SK2751; Dec 16, 2022 at 10:05 am Reason: typo