FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz
Old Dec 8, 2022, 3:33 am
SavvyTravel

Programs: BA Silver (temp demotion), *A Silver, HH Gold, IHG Diamond
I've been lurking on the thread since day one as I'm planning a fall 23 trip to New Zealand ... and very pleased to see that the fare is still alive. I've absolutely noted that it is hard to find and have already spent some hours on Matrix but would appreciate some tips on 'date searching'.

In simple terms, I am looking for a set of flights that roughly meets this routing in October/November 2023. [Here is an example that is close - but is September slightly above budget https://www.google.com/travel/flight...qjb7Kjwckr26V7 ]

Milan - YVR (one week) - AKL (two to three weeks) - TYO (one week) - MIL

I'm looking to get something that falls into the under EUR3k limit (there are two of us) and if that's achievable I'll then look to optimise each leg (eg timings, carrier, stops).

Where I am struggling is the use of Matrix multi-leg tool because really what I want is a calendar view and not have to input set dates for each of the legs. Is there anyway to shorten the laborious change each day process?