FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Incorrect / Ineligible projected earning information showing on my itinerary
Old Dec 7, 2022, 3:41 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by tx_wiingman
...I booked a 4 segment flight from IAH to YVR and back. It's a United issued ticket (016) but one segment from DEN to YVR is Air Canada Express (D class biz fare). Return legs are all on United metal. The total fare should have been 1600ish PQP and 4 segments but when I received the confirmation itinerary email and when I check the UA app it says accruals for the trip is 1100 PQP and 3 PQF. Do I get 0 PQP or PQF for this segment? Or are they credited some other way? Should I cancel and book another flight on all UA metal?
No need to change, this should post as if it was a UA flight and you will get the full ticket PQPs. This itin error does happen but almost always posts correctly (while there have been some posting errors recent, it seems to be an unrelated error).

So take the flights and if it does not post correctly, drop MileagePlus Service Center a note and it will be corrected.

Note it is not unusual for the online itin earnings to correct themselves before the flight.