FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santiago - Vitacura {CHL}
Old Dec 6, 2022, 3:59 pm
fmkgb

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Any current data points on if executive lounge or bar is functioning?

I have a stay later this week. Booked approx 3 weeks ago and they immediately blocked a jr suite for me as diamond and indicated it on website. I thought that was an impressive action, understanding full well that they may sell the jr suite and return me to my original booking. It is more than many hotels do. Too bad their jr suites don’t include a private terrace as does the Hyatt centric.

UPDATE: Club lounge still not open and they dont know when/if it will open. Was able to get a 6pm checkout with no charge--look for Adelyn at front desk. I thought the dinner in restaurant was very good and fairly priced. Breakfast in restaurant just ok. Junior Ste has hot water maker and ceramic cups but no Nespresso machine. Minibar was full. Received coupon for free drink (I think everyone gets that coupon)--wine only, no Pisco sour as previously offered. Went to Barrio Italia which is a newish area with lots of restaurants near downtown. I took uber one way for $6 and walked back to hotel. Pleasant stay, $92 good price, I would return if price still good. Also stayed Hyatt Centric $138 and probably would not return there.

Last edited by fmkgb; Dec 17, 2022 at 8:07 am