FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways and American Airlines Chelsea Lounge - JFK Terminal 8
Old Dec 2, 2022, 8:03 pm
jjLDNY

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by orbitmic
There is no confusion to be honest. As several of us have mentioned, apart from those flying BA F or AA Flagship F/Business Plus who get in by virtue of their tickets:

- The wording is very clear that GGLs are allowed in when flying on BA or AA, regardless of route and regardless of cabin, and not when flying any other airline.

- The wording is equally clear that CK are only allowed in when flying AA Flagship routes only regardless of cabin.

There is simply no parallelism in the GGL and CK access.
I agree with everything you're all saying. Technically we are allowed access; I celebrated this when the news came through and was very active on reviewing the BA site and reports from the press. However we have only had, unless I have missed something(?) reports of GGLs on domestic routes not getting access.

What I am hoping to hear, is that if I turn up tomorrow that all of the confusion has been dealt with and I won't have to stand at the desk asking for the manager to show them the T&Cs.