FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AirPass Prepaid Travel (née AAirpass, not Lifetime Airpass) Master Thread
Old Dec 2, 2022, 7:06 pm
scott56

Programs: AA Ck, Delta DM, Marriott ambassador , Hertz President, National EE, Hilton Diamond ,
I’m south Florida based. FLL, MIA, and PBI all work well for me. AA out of mia is great because I can go so many places without connecting. Jfk is also a main airport I fly into. I am diamond with delta and will hold it, but i have to connect if I’m not going to JFK/LGA. United is tough because I need jfk. If I was going to ewr it would be easy. I just fly to so many aa hubs.

we did have Uniteds pass plus which is nice. They have 2 versions. 1 is like Airpass and the other gives you a discount off the flight. It can fluctuate. Global services was not as good as CK.

I do wish delta had something similar. I like delta overall but I liked knowing I’ll have CK. However, I’m told 360 wasn’t even close to CK. I was told this by a few people who had both. Personally I don’t like the Gambell of spending all this money with an airline and not get 360 , CK ect.