FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AirPass Prepaid Travel (née AAirpass, not Lifetime Airpass) Master Thread
Old Dec 2, 2022, 12:33 pm
dave2003

Programs: AA Lifer, and other stuff...
Originally Posted by BlooJoo
I will miss the program. Thankfully, I recently renewed my contract 9/22 - 9/23, and now it seems I will have CK through 9/24. It's a nice soft landing from the program. But I really buy travel differently now. I will need to look at the UA option for Global Services in about a year.

The FAQ interestingly does not contain this from the email:

If you purchased ConciergeKey through AirPass, your ConciergeKey will be extended for an additional 12 months beyond your AirPass contractexpiration. Please note that requesting a refund and cancelling early will result in the removal of ConciergeKey.
Sadly my renewal was coming up and I'm actually on the low ends for funds, so nothing about my landing is going to be soft.

If my primary commute wasn't between AA hubs, I'd already be on the phone with UA (words I never thought I would utter, as my UA friends would tell you).

This has really screwed me hard. I'm just hoping they'll be willing to negotiate an individual contract with me... my situation is unique (I get that, and that it's not their responsibility to build programs for uncommon cases) but this really is a devastating hit to me professionally and I'm trying to be hopeful someone at AA will be interested in taking my money rather than my having to deal with flying UA between to AA hubs.