FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways and American Airlines Chelsea Lounge - JFK Terminal 8
Old Dec 1, 2022, 11:07 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by rhysflies
There are more, if you count the Champagnes as part of the flights. Presumably these can also be ordered by the glass but it's not entirely clear!
How so? I have counted those served as parts of the flights indeed when counting 14 Champagne and 3 sparkling wine. For completeness sake, the full list as I make it ordered in a hopefully sensible way:

CHAMPAGNE:

Blanc:
1. Moet&Chandon Nectar Imperial
2. Moet&Chandon Brut
3. Moet&Chandon Ice Imperial
4. Ruinart Blanc de Blanc*
5. Krug Grande Cuvee*
6. Lanson Black Label
7. Laurent Perrier La Cuvee
8. Jacquesson Extra Brut*
9. Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut*
10. Nicolas Feuillatte Terroir Premier Cru
11. Heidseck Extra Dry
12. Veuve Clicquot Demi-sec

Rose:
13. Moet&Chandon Rose
14. Billecart Salmon Rose

OTHER SPARKLING WINES

1. Gruet Brut (New Mexico)
2. Giuliana Prosecco (Italy)
3. Nyetimber Classic Cuvee (England)

PS: In case you got confused by the menu nutters also including "Moet et Chandon Nectar", there is no such thing, it is only the Nectar Imperial so they just forgot to include "imperial" in one of the multiple times they included that particular bottle!)

PPS: I know that nobody is asking for my opinion and many will have preferences of their own, but the 4 with a * (Krug, Ruinart Blanc de Blanc, Jacquesson 744, and Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut) are the orbitmic's recommended quartet... Note that all are very much on the dry, mineral side so anyone who prefers sweeter or fruitier Champagne, or who likes Moet which is my least liked of the Champagne "grandes maisons" should flatly ignore my advice.

Last edited by orbitmic; Dec 1, 2022 at 11:37 am