FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice needed
Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old Nov 24, 2022, 11:34 am
marcopizzaiuolo

Programs: BAEC, QRPC, Amex MR, World of Hyatt, IHG one rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, etc…
Originally Posted by Magnus77
I have flown the new club suites already. Yes a massive improvement on its predecessor. But at 6ft 3in, I find it a little cramped for my frame. For me personally I dont want to run that risk of the aircraft having old club world seats. So taking the downgrade isnt for me. Hopefully they change it sooner rather than later and I will just ride it out. I have my options already sorted for the diverson route. Not ideal but at least the extra tier points will be handy 🤣
I am 6 ft and I had two of my most uncomfortable business class of my life to and from LAX, but contrary to you, I would have actually appreciated a change to the old style CW with a window seat.

I really thing that the CS design is quite poor.

for example, Emirates business on the A380 also has a footwell but it allows the knee to be outside of it and move freely.

in CS, at 6ft my knee were directly crammed below the table tray, hitting it at every move, and consequently waking me up.. I had bruised knees for days…