FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice needed
Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old Nov 24, 2022, 2:47 am
Magnus77

Programs: BA Gold
Advice needed

BA have changed the aircraft type and removed First for May, June and July 2023. I have this in writing from BA on an email from revenue management via the executive club. However, I have asked them to re route me based on this. They have said they cant until revenue management cancel the flights, which they are not going to do until the summer schedule is published in March 2023. Even though BA website has already changed to reflect this. I can change but at my cost at the moment which seems ludicrous given what they are planning. When they cancel it will not only involve non direct flights, will also involve a stay overnight at the Sofitel and arrive home a day later than planned. I have a private transfer booked with a small company which may not be able to be changed at such short notice as I live nearly 200 miles from Heathrow. More inconvenience to me. I am basically at the behest of BA and being forced to wait 5 months before they cancel my flight. My question is does anybody have any ideas what I can do? I cannot cancel as I have onward flights on AA on a seperate booking and have a conference to attend
Thanks

Last edited by Magnus77; Nov 24, 2022 at 3:16 am