FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bookaahotels vs RocketMiles - useability, experiences, questions, data points
Old Nov 22, 2022, 1:16 pm
born sleepy

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
Without slogging through ll 63 pages of this thread, I can assume that any loyalty benefits will NOT apply, nor will any points accrue. There's no way to add a hotel program to the res.

I did try to add the conf. # to my Marriott account but it was rejected.

However pay close attention to the filters, as I booked a res. that was fully cancellable, but forgot to tick the "no prepaid" because that charge hit my card immediately, so I had to cancel it. Corp. travel rules forbid prepaid stays.

Update: just got off the phone with bookAA. "7 to 14 business days for the refund to post". W. T. F. Also I verified that the "no prepayment" filter is broken; I tried three different properties with that turned on, and at the payment page, at the very bottom, it says "This is a pre-paid reservation." Grrr.

And another thing: the same filter on Rocketmiles does not work either. So I guess I can't use either one of these sites.

Last edited by born sleepy; Nov 22, 2022 at 1:47 pm