FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General Questions re: MileagePlus Flex PQP ( was Flex PQM)
Old Nov 17, 2022, 9:43 am
8MiHi

Programs: UA 1.65M , Platinum, 1K Emeritus, UC Lifetime , HHonors Gold, Presidential Plus card holder
Originally Posted by rockdoc
I am 125 points shy of re-qualifying for Platinum for 2023 and my flying is done for the year. I have almost 4,000 flex PQP and want to transfer 125 to re-qualify for next year. I have tried to do this through both the website and the app and receive the same sort of generic message that something isn't right and to try back later. After doing this a couple of times over a couple of days I gave up and had a message session with Mileage Plus. The agent was happy to move the points but when she tried she couldn't do it either. After checking she said that the points couldn't be moved because I am already Platinum and that the points would have to be moved after January 1. Is that really the case, or is there some bug in their system? At that point, 2022 is done with and the clock starts again. How can the points that are to be moved in 2023 count toward 2022 status?

Have others run into this scenario and if so will I actually qualify for Platinum if I follow what they said to do and move the points after January 1?
What does the status tracker say? Is it possible that you have some CC PQPs that were recently added to your account?