FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [JAL NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Nov 11, 2022, 12:49 am
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by portlandexpos04
Hi All, I'm coming off a JL flight from the US and transferring to a domestic JL flight HND-KIX. I'm booked in Business Class (U) for both flights. Is there a lounge in the Domestic Terminal? I couldn't find much info on JAL's website besides the FC and Sakura Lounges which seem to be in the Int'l Terminal. This is my first time connecting (or even flying into) HND. Thanks in adv.
Yes there are Sakura lounges and Diamond Premier Lounges. The latter for people flying domestic first class or having emerald status.

I am not sure what U maps into of cabin class on domestic, but Class J in and by itself does not have lounge access (higest cabin class on HND KIX) but the connection from long haul J to short haul will fix that for you, or status will get you lounge access. The domestic lounge are not something special though. Particularly the Sakura lounge have rather slim offerings.