FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Nov 5, 2022, 3:43 pm
kimbray

Ongoing strategy with questions: So I got $2K of Visa Giftcards and got the 4K bonus and is already pending on AA portal.
I need 35K of loyalty points before the new window switches over. This includes the assumption of 6K of giftcards for the months of Dec, Jan and Feb like stated previously. But WOW, see above as the "per month" langauge removed.. So I might wait till later this month to see if there is another mileage portal bonus for Black Friday.
I do not own an AA credit card so that may be a way to get to the remaining loyalty points/make up the delta. WHICH would be the best to apply for right now?

I am thinking of the following to get to 35K and do when Black Friday/portal bonuses come around:
Motley Fool when it goes to 7,400 or more. Hopefully also have a CC linked cash back at same time.
HelloFresh 2,500. Should be available on 11-25-22
Viator for upcoming activities on trips X10 Should be available on 11-26-22. This will get me 3K to 4K.
FultonFish 1500 x 2 = 3K SimplyMiles. Plus Citi $30 off $100 x 2
Dell will wait for 10X and then will use my Amex Business CCs = 8,000

Any other recommendations? THANKS!

I know I forgo on other sites cashback or Amex Rewards but have a ton of Amex points.

Last edited by kimbray; Nov 5, 2022 at 5:07 pm