FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Oct 31, 2022, 6:54 am
mzb00

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Redmongoose
Data Point: Arrived JFK approx 14:00.
Was one of the first into the empty immigration hall. Asked for EoA, told by the queue managers to tell immigration officer in the booth. He cleared me for immigration and then tilde me to take a seat in the baggage hall. They then cleared the entire flight through immigration before the same very friendly and helpful officer did my interview at the booth.
And another DP from JFK T8 (AA), from approx 2 weeks ago. Arrival around 19:45.
First went to immigration booth 1 (as I thought I understood the instructions), which is used for Diplomats. Was asked to queue in the Visitors line, clear immigration and the officer directed me to line 1 in the Customs area. There was an officer waiting, was processed very quickly in around 10 minutes. Very efficient.
Email confirmation arrived in my inbox 2-3 hrs later. TSA Pre was not active yet for my following morning flight, but worked well a few days later.

Got to use GE through an international transit at DFW last week. It took less than 30 seconds to clear immigration, this is life changing! :-D