FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club World dining - restoration of full menu - 28 October 2022
Old Oct 27, 2022, 4:35 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
We could argue the merits of bits of the menu for hours and never agree. I’m sick of curries and , looking at the menu, all that veggie vegan salads with sweet potato in one, is enough to put me off for life. Sweet potato has as much place on a British menu as mushy peas chez Les Américains.

i love salad. It has, like most men, it has to be dressed and my vinaigrette has man-appeal. The sad little sachets of oil and those gloopy American concoctions with not a natural ingredient within them do not cut it for me. I am not a rabbit.

(Terribly OTT. I applied to BCAL and Air France as I was offered a job as a Bunny Croupier chez Playboy. That being over my Mother’s dead body made wanting to be an air hostess less disreputable j

So to conclude sensibly - the menu reads tons better than before and if at least full of ingredients and foods that I do recognise AA seem to be full of things of which I’ve never heard.

Now I have to wonder if your mum objected more to Air France or Playboy as potential employer!!

Totally agree with you on the “ no way to have everyone agree on bits of menu” thought. But I guess that’s exactly my point - since not everyone likes the same thing, this is best managed by giving people some choice, and “would you like sandwiches or sandwiches with that bread?” Is not much of a choice!