FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London Marriott Hotel Park Lane, United Kingdom [Master Thread]
Old Oct 23, 2022, 12:34 am
LovetoTravel83

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Stayed here for nine nights. Used SNA to upgrade to an executive suite and then further paid upgrade to their Premier Suite.I believe the suite is one of the best I have been in London. However, as mentioned above, the service is not in-line with the Hard product of the hotel.

We've had problems on a daily matter, from forgetting making the sofa-bed and closing it on a daily basis, refreshing the wine glasses and leaving the used ones in the room. Notifying that the mini-bar is free of charge for non-alcoholic items but then being charged for it after check-out.

Lounge was OK and nothing to cry home about. Grosvenor House and Grosvenor Square are much better IMO.

Point haven't posted yet even though I have checked out 9 days ago, so it seems I will submit a missing stay request.

All in all, 830 GBP per night for the premier suite sounds like a steal, but the service level you can find it at any lower level Marriott Hotel. Where the hard product is of a Luxury collection property.