FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New "Invitation-only" restaurant "Classified" at EWR. Reopened 13 September 2022
Old Oct 22, 2022, 6:09 pm
phltraveler

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
I received an invite to dine at Classified on Tuesday via email for the first time since Classified temporarily closed in 2020 (this is the first time I am flying United since it reopened last month).

I don't know if timing will permit, but I will note that the email did mention the following:

Originally Posted by United
Plus, United MileagePlus® primary Cardmembers: remember to pay with your card, enter your MileagePlus number at order checkout and save 20% on dining (excluding gratuity) here.*

*Primary Cardmembers must enter your MileagePlus number at order checkout to be eligible for this discount. Excludes gratuity. Available at Newark Terminal C select dining locations (dine-in or take-out); excludes quick serves. This offer is only available to Primary Cardmembers of a United MileagePlus card issued by Chase.

I will note that it is a different email than my last email inviting me to eat at Classified (both in format and text), so while it could be an oversight, I'd be curious if the QR code ordering permitted Mileageplus # entry, and where bills ultimately fall when the credit card statement settles.