FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4K monitor - display two computers at the same time
Old Oct 18, 2022, 6:02 pm
pseudoswede
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Need
Dell also makes one... https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell...or-accessories

It's also 50% more expensive that the LG, but I'm really surprised there aren't more companies making this kind of monitor.

My current office setup is two desks. One is an electric standing desk with a triple monitor mount, three 24" 1080p monitors, and used specifically with my work laptop. It's wonderful and productive. The other desk is a bleepshow mess with papers and computer parts all over the place, three desktop computers in various disrepair, and currently a single monitor that Baby Swede uses for her part-time online school. I'd like to clean up that desk, maybe move my triple monitor setup to that desk for two desktop computers (one of which will be dedicated to Baby Swede since I think online high school may become full-time), buy either a 4K monitor or quad monitor stand for the electric desk, and move one desktop computer over (while keeping my gaming computer on the other desk to avoid temptation). Still spit-balling ideas.