FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buenos Aires F&B Scene - Volume I
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2022, 7:41 am
Flying Machine

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
El Espanol

I’ve been in Buenos Aires for a few weeks now. During my first few days I went to one of my favorite Bodegon’s ( literally translated as still life) They actually are as times have changed but these places have not! I really enjoy these type of places as they offer abundant food, in non-pretentious and quite interesting locations. One common theme is the offer excellent service, quality food in abundant portions with great value.

El Español has an interesting menu that’s offered on weekdays for less than 1200 ARS and a little bit more on weekends and holidays as long as you dine during certain hours. The menu I had chosen was a mixed salad, centro de entraña, 1/4 liter of the house red and a small siphon bottle of water. Yes all for under 1200 ARS. This piece of meat that is quite misunderstood, and in this location it is prepared fantastically on a consistent basis and is quite tender and flavorful. Let the pictures speak for themselves

https://www.google.com/search?q=el+español+restaurante&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari