FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Cancellation Policy with “The Works”
Old Oct 5, 2022, 3:10 am
delpiero223

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Reaching
To be safe, you should manually cancel the flight online and then wait for them to respond to the refund request.
I thought so too, but according to my last conversation with Frontier a few months ago, changes / cancellations have to be done at least 24h prior to departure. So if I cancel it online now, they might refuse it too.

While this restriction isn't mentioned in their cancellation policy, they referred to the Works Bundle description:
After review, we are not able to honor your request for a refund. We can verify that you purchased a works bundle. However as per Frontier's policy, passengers need to request to cancel there reservation 24 hours prior the departure date and time.
It's only about 38 USD or so, so I'm going to risk it without cancelling in advance. Will let you know how it works out.

Next time, I'm going to cancel it for a credit first (outside the >24h window) and ask them to refund it afterwards. Didn't know that credits are refundable until checking this thread

Last edited by delpiero223; Oct 5, 2022 at 3:19 am