FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2022, 2:34 pm
Athena53

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
They REALLY need a "Report this survey" button when you get kicked out. Not that they can investigate every complaint but they could at least look at percentages and sort out the abusers.

I got burned after an hour-long Zoom discussion on investing that was supposed to pay something like $100. I even followed up with e-Rewards but they were unable to get the points. I swore I'd never do anything that involved again but signed up for 75-minute discussions on 2 nights on climate change. Interesting, thought-provoking discussion and they promised $160. I got $416 in e-Rewards currency a few days later. . I can't redeem it all immediately because of time limits on the rewards I really value, but I'm happy.

I was in Europe for 3 weeks and didn't answer surveys. Interestingly, a reward of $17.75 from a phone interview that I'd done before I left posted very soon after I started surveys again. No problem getting new surveys but I was annoyed when I tried to redeem for Hilton points from Europe after the required time since the last redemption had elapsed and the verification call went to my home land line. I had to wait till I got home. (I'm very protective of my mobile number.)

While I wish they'd do a better job policing the surveys that steal my opinions for pity points, I'm seeing more lucrative surveys more often now.