FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic (VS) Flying Club points redemptions on ANA (NH) - Master thread
Old Sep 21, 2022, 2:41 pm
BBonly

I finally booked a flight in Feb of 2023. I spent a good 2 hours on Sunday finding alot of availability from February to March. I had at least 30 of them I had on a spreadsheet, all marked down ready to go. Every single day after making that list, at least 5-9 award flights were disappearing which left me with practically 1 left so I just went with it. Booking was easy costing me 55,000 + 393.xx, first class / one way / non stop. From the date of this posting, I could not find any more business or first class in all of fall 2022 to April 2023. If someone wants a date of availability by business in February, you can PM me as this is the only date available left from my spreadsheet and I'll let you know. It's a one way in the early morning hours. I made this post for anyone currently looking who might be interested. I heard these things go fast, but Jesus they really go quick. My best guess is I just happened to be lucky and started to look at a time where there was availability.