FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Getting points for restaurant spend: 15x spend back thru 20 Dec2022
Old Sep 21, 2022, 10:52 am
LineByLine

Programs: Hyatt, Southwest, Hilton, Delta
Brand new Hyatt member here. This weekend, I decided to check out this promo at a couple of local Hyatts where I live. Here are the results:

Saturday: Breakfast at an Unbound Collection by Hyatt property. Really good breakfast. Mentioned I wasn't staying at the hotel and wanted to attach my WOH number. Server had no clue what I was talking about. Got his manager. The manager had no clue what I was talking about. The manager had to get someone from the front desk to explain how to do it but it number still didn't get attached to the bill when they ran it.

Sunday: Brunch buffet at a Grand Hyatt. The food was just okay. Next time, I will probably place an order instead. The manager was able to attach the WOH number and it showed on the receipt when paying. Progress.

Because I am new, I am not sure about how fast points are added to your account. But it's Wednesday and the points from the weekend still have not appeared. I took photos of all receipts. I am guessing customer service will need to go back and add these later.