FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KVS Availability Tool
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2022, 3:34 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

First of all, we would like to, once again, remind KVS Tool Members that this thread is not one of our official support channels. Please use the Contact Form on the official KVS Tool Homepage or e-mail us directly in order for us to be able to handle your inquiry promptly.

Furthermore, virtually all e-mail non-delivery issues appear to concern GMail users.

Originally Posted by exparagus
does KVS still work? i’m in need of a tool to search for *A J award RTW tickets. expert flyer isn’t a good option bc it doesn’t search multiple airlines at once. is this still working well?
It sure does and you can search for Award Availability across all *A member airlines at once.

Originally Posted by Gemba
it’s not an email issue as I received all the payment receipts etc. I’m also a long time kvstool subscriber and have been using the same email address. There’s nothing in my junk folder.
As we do not have your FT username on-file, please contact us directly so we can re-send your credentials to you via e-mail.

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Similar issue for me. I signed up for diamond on a new account a few days ago and haven't had anything back despite sending a follow up request. I've checked spam, etc.
We have already re-sent your credentials via e-mail. Please confirm receipt.

Originally Posted by alexthe5th
+1 for not getting a registration code after paying for access. Nothing in my spam folder. Silence from the KVS team after multiple emails and support requests.
We have just re-issued your credentials via e-mail. Please confirm receipt and welcome back to the KVS Tool!

Originally Posted by alexthe5th
And if you’re doing it in-house, seriously, just use SendGrid like every other app developer on the planet.
Thanks for the SendGrid recommendation -- we will look into it.

Originally Posted by sppe
I purchased a license on July 22 and never got a temp key. I applied for a permanent key and haven't received that either. I had previously used the same email address in 2019 and I got the temp and permanent key just fine.
We are sorry to hear that GMail had failed to deliver our e-mails to you. Please let us know if you have an alternative e-mail address.

Originally Posted by quikfire
To update, have just received my temporary code— it was manually forwarded to me.
Welcome to the KVS Tool!

Originally Posted by wrdouglas
So against all recommendations, I had KVS Tool and elected to purchase it again. So far so good. I got my temp code in about 30 seconds and so far, after I installed the latest version 10.4.1 Diamond it seems to be working well. I did have to put all my One World info into it, i.e. BA FF and Qanta FF. So far so good.

I have expert flier, but was unable to find a way to search for awards for more than 3 days at a time. With KVS, I can search 31 days from a specific date i.e. not today like expert flier.
We are glad you are enjoying your KVS Tool Membership and thanks for being a Member since 2010!

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I was wondering how one would search a date range like you stated?

Edited to Add: Got it - apparently a "new" feature:
Welcome back to the KVS Tool and thanks for being a Member since 2006!

Originally Posted by nologic
But in terms of thus being a legit business…they have always been honorable and responsive, IME. I am pretty sure the owner is an original/seasoned Flyertalk member.
Many thanks for your support of the KVS Tool Project over the past 14 years!

Originally Posted by THR
Should have checked here first. I just repurchased the tool/resubscribed and no temporary code received.
We have forwarded you another copy of your credentials e-mail. We are sorry to hear that GMail had failed to deliver our original e-mails to you.

Originally Posted by ExpatExp
Yes, same here. I am always surprised by how negatively some people on these boards feel about KVS. I have not had any serious problem with the tool and have found it very useful on a number of occasions. I would not hesitate to use it again if needed. I am sure some people feel differently.
We are glad that you have enjoyed your KVS Tool Membership!

Originally Posted by ExpatExp
I don't mind providing my credentials, but this is good to know -- thank you!
Please rest assured that all membership credentials are securely stored on your local machine (just like with any other locally-installed web browser application) and we do not have access to them.

Originally Posted by Iggy_Type_R
After a month of no response, no codes, etc I've filed a case with PayPal. Shame as it looks like a great tool!
Welcome to the KVS Tool. Please confirm receipt of your Membership credentials e-mail.

Originally Posted by hnewman
Site is up today
Our web server provider had a brief outage on 27 Aug 2022, which has since been resolved.

Originally Posted by IncyWincy
Thank you for the news. Good to hear!

KVS,

Please do something about the CX search. It is NOT working.

With BA not showing anything non-BA it seems, JL not working and QF seemingly not working nothing works for One World redemption!

Please do something about CX awards then!
We have updated the [Awards/JL-OneWorld] Engine earlier on today -- please download KVS Tool V10.5.1 and let us know.

[Awards/QF-OneWorld] and [Awards/BA-OneWorld] Engines continue to work normally also.

Regretfully, it appears that CX had de-comissioned its OneWorld Award Search Engine earlier on this month.