FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grumpy flight attendants on Swiss
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2022, 9:08 am
danielonn

Originally Posted by rosege
I flew SIN to ZRH on Swiss in J a couple of days ago and had the grumpiest FA I've ever experienced.
It started when boarding and the overhead lockers were still up and she was making snide remarks to passengers struggling to open some that were a bit stuck.
Then during the flight she was very snappy with passengers. During her later shift she never walked through the cabin to see if anyone needed anything and just stayed behind the curtain as much as possible.
I never saw her smile or be friendly to any of the passengers. The rest of the crew seemed quite nice though.
When exiting the aircraft I said quite boisterously "thanks for a lovely flight!" and she just scowled at me and didn't say a word.
A passenger behind me then made a comment to me about her as we got into the terminal so I wasn't the only one that noticed.

Anyway thought others might have some stories about FA that clearly don't want to be there.
I would have asked for her name early on. Then as I was disembarking make a call to Customer Service and report her unprofessional demeanor within earshot so she gets the picture. I would tell other passengers to do the same