FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA-Matrix-PowerTools - Userscript for Orbitz/DL/UA/AA/BA/CZ/IB/LA/LH/LX/TK
Old Sep 5, 2022, 3:39 pm
OneWorldSapphire

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Alitalia Freccia Alata
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
I can't speak to AA, but with SN, I have forced a higher booking class by booking dates when the cheapest available booking class was the one I wanted (using ITA Matrix's calendar search and looking for more expensive dates), and then simply rebooking the ticket for free for the actual dates I wanted - that would keep the higher booking class, and they have got rid of rebooking fees (or at least that was the case during covid). No idea if that would work with AA though.
Otherwise, I guess you could call...
don't think that would work with AA, unfortunately. I would only get another flight credit and be stuck in the same boat. In the past, the Powertools extension has clicked through to AA.com and displayed everything correctly. It's weird that it is working properly when clicking through to the European AA sites, but not AA.com, which is the version I have to use to redeem my credit. It appears to be a gliche of some sort in the extension.