FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CGK turnaround on SQ
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2022, 2:56 pm
yamauchig

Originally Posted by fender5787
Hi yamauchig , any chance you can report back what was the outcome of your transit? I’m actually planning xxx-nrt-cgk itinerary on that arrives at 11:55pm followed by a Cgk-sin itinerary on SQ that leaves at 5:25am. My hope is that I can juzt go through the intl transit desk and not have to get a VOA (especially since I was in indo last month and don’t want to waste another passport page on another VOA for only 5 hours lol). I’ll also be carrying on only too. Of course, if worst comes to worst I’ll snag a VOA but would much rather not. Thanks!
Actually, I didn't go, it became more of a hassle and not worth the 1-day adventure. I did contact 2 meet/greet and assist type services at CGK and they both seem to indicate that the transit desk is closed (this might have changed) and I would need a VOA. Also, I sent in my vaccine info via the PeduliLindungi app, checked 10days later and was still "waiting approval", i sent them an email and never received a reply. So, all things considered I cancelled and will visit Jakarta later for 3-4 days and make it a holiday.