FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel Carmichael - Autograph Collection, Carmel, IN [Master Thread]
Old Aug 25, 2022, 11:54 am
tarheelnj

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Had a great stay at this hotel this past week. Great location, walking distance from many shops, restaurants, etc. The hotel has its own theater with evening entertainment, along with lots of nice touches, like a player piano in the lobby.

Best part of my stay - got complimentary upgrade on arrival to one of their Presidential Suites (see photos below). Very welcoming staff. The restaurant has a posh French theme, so opportunity for crepes & French press coffee for breakfast. Chose the breakfast benefit, which covered a continental breakfast - and paid the upcharge for hot food (but - never said this before - it was worth it). Also took the $10 F&B credit for a welcome gift, and put that toward the upcharge. Restaurant doesn't open until 7:00am (really late for me), but for one morning when I had to leave the hotel early, I was able to place an order in advance and have it ready before 7:00am for me to pick up and take back to the room. I could have done room service at 6:30am, but the breakfast benefit wouldn't have applied.

Room photos: